Sunday, May 1, 2022

Dalia hertz - Margot

 Me too, as everyone else, wanted to be similar to Margot. For this reason I have scheduled a meeting with her in the coffie house. I was late. Margot was lating 10 min after me. The case is that I want to be more or less like you. People sent me to you, Margot. they said me explicitly that you can help me. But I am not sure you are intersted. I have time to wait. The water washed under the floor. A summer of cheese was hiding his shame. I'll do as much as I can, yes. Margot is asking for my excuse. she need  for a short moment to go to the bethroom. Yesterday night she hanged up her dandruff  skin, the snow lace. she have absoloutly no desire to give it to me now. does it a complete given? I wonder. Margot come back. I give her my hand to sit down, she cough up. I will say it again. I have desire to die, margot. Such an excellent desire, balanced and without any difficulties. How can I do it? people remember me the way I was. I buried an ax under my house. My mother is frightened and my father as getting old each day. Margot is asking my excuse. Her heart is not so good. she need to call her husbands. I will wait, Margot.

No comments:

Post a Comment